“Kal karey so aaj kar, aaj karey so aab”
I vividly remember how I asked Sadikshya di for the number
of Nischal Basnet (a film director) as I kept this dialogue from a Bollywood
movie on the back of my mind. It was to invite Mr. Basnet as my first guest in
a talk show.
It was January 1, 2016. I somehow gathered energy and power
from somewhere to initiate a talk show. Well at first, the name of the show was
supposed to be Taste and Guff but it
ended up with Ramailo Guff.
I never
knew that the show would come this far. Each episode has taught me to be
strong, to have patience, and to keep on learning. My amazing guests, Anil
Keshary Shah (CEO – Mega Bank), Sambriddhi Rai (Singer/Adventurous Media
Person), Rohit John Chettri (Singer/ Vocalist of 1974 AD), Najir Hussain
(Actor) and Karna Shakya (KGH Group), have always boosted my confidence and I carry
their blessings while I am pursuing my dreams.
Recent incident – I was shocked to see another talk show
with the same name “Ramailo Guff”. There
has always been a dream, a belief, and a story behind “our” Ramailo Guff. However, I could do nothing other than to keep on
continuing my work since we are not yet registered as a company and don’t have
a trademark over Ramailo Guff. Whatever
Ramailo Guff is today, is not because
of someone’s individual efforts, but because of the input of a passionate team
behind the curtains and also because of the amazing love and support from
people. I feel blessed and really grateful to have been surrounded with such an
amazing circle of positive people.
What this experience has taught me is, “Someone can hate me
completely, and can hate my creativity but by doing so, he or she can never
steal my confidence and with each interview, I gain more experience and more strength
to never give up on my dreams. No one can predict what I am going to do next.
The road that lies ahead me has stored a special destination for me and I am
not LIMITED,” This thought is what inspires me to keep on exploring the world.
I had always believed that I did something right by starting Ramailo Guff and today, I can proudly
say that I am satisfied to have paved my own path and walked on this journey;
and the best part? Well, the best part of it all is that my journey doesn’t end
here.

No comments:
Post a Comment