Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Power of “Matey”

LOVE, why does this emotion exist? Imagine, how would be our life if there were no emotions? No love, no sorrows, no joys, no hatred, what would the world be like? This question is always on my mind whenever I see emotions on peoples face. I have met many people within these 19 years of living. And one of the girls life experience made me believe that emotions are important in life.

26th September 1995, her birthdate God knows! Here’s my answer for why I chose her. Maybe because she requests her friends including me with an energetic, bubbling, stupid, innocent smile for a movie Like saying “Oye sun na Bajrangi Bhaijan herna jam na Salman Khan ko please”, maybe because she cries on very small things like why did my best friend not tell me her secret and it was revealed from third person, maybe because she gets angry when the most trustworthy person lies, may be because she shares her family issues with me on the college balcony, maybe because we hangout on different coffee shops, restaurant and talk hours about life and how maturely she puts her opinion. One thing is for sure, she taught me these emotions are what complete our life or else you’re a living dead. But there was more, something unexpected. The secret of power was the reason why we need emotions?

How does it feel when someone who loved you unconditionally “The Beautiful Woman” and suddenly you lose them? Especially, the one who brings you in this beautiful world? Time! It never stops. Billions of people won’t stop to live their life yet it affects that girl because that beautiful woman was her entire world. This is why I thought there shouldn't be any emotions so that we won’t ever get affected but I was wrong. There was already a surprise to her; that beautiful woman not only gave her life but she also gave some magical powers during her birth.

The power was unleashed when she became 19 years old. Maybe the power chose the right time. That power which makes you strongest human on this earth. The power to make friends who bet their life for her innocence, the power to know her strength and weakness, the power to find a way to her dreams, the power to have a positive attitude and conquer this world, the power to battle every huddles that people bring to her, the power to love her closet one, the power to make others happy, the power to be an inspiration for many young girls, the power of knowing right and wrong, the power to live her life to the fullest, the power to observe things and learn, experience situations and finally the power of satisfaction.

August 4, 2015, a day when she unleashed her tremendous power and made me realize that one day everyone is going to recognize her. A day marked in my history book, when that beautiful woman trusted and gave her all those powers. I was lucky enough to encounter an angel that beautiful woman lying in the bed of hospital was an angel. Along with the power there was a love reflected from her every body parts. Just like the ray of lights coming from her body. Might be the power was trying to go somewhere.

I know life is a cycle. Time goes but time comes too. After sometime, the brightness was gone. That angel was gone but she’s there somewhere in this world. World needs such power. Everyone has a beautiful woman in their life, they are a pure angel. People gave those angels various name, like mother, sister, wife, Girlfriend etc. Everyone is lucky because they have a life; they have a power of an angel. And once you’re capable to use that power, angel needs to find some people or living beings that are in need of such power. It is just some people are capable to use it in their early age or some needs some more time. That’s a duty of an angel to stay until living beings are capable to use it.
Had I never encountered with that angel may be I’d be always wrong in my answers. Now, I know we need emotions to be strong, to unleash that power. Since It’s a cycle, I’d be an angel too one day. Every beautiful woman who gives life will be an angel one day. Now I knew my answer. “THE POWER OF MATEY”

THE END

3 comments:

  1. That friend that she cried for...no longer deserves to be cried for....
    That friend did not tell her secret because she does not want that powerful girl to cry for
    her
    That friend is sooooo happy that her beautiful powerful has special friend like you...
    This is the most beautiful blog I have ever read... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete