Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Being boyish girl

I was single child for my family till I was seven years old. I don’t know what culture my Mom and dad gave me those seven years but people say my behavior, attitude are like that of a boy.

During my childhood, my dad never bought me those Barbie dolls, huge teddy bears rather I used to play with guns, cars, bike and some mathematical toys. I used to feel jealous when all girls used to be in a group and play while I would be the only girl to play with boys. I was in love to watch “Sonpari”, “Shaka laka Boom Boom” just like other girls. Oh my gosh! I used to manage time even to watch wrestling. Johncena, Undertaker and a female wrestler Lita were my favorites. I still remember that day when I played arm wrestling with a boy named Ravi and I won. I think I was in class 2 or 3. Wow! I was the only girl who won in arm wrestling that was such a proud moment for me.

Yes, I listen to Guns and roses, Metallica and different other bands. Being a girl doesn't mean I need to go for those stupid Hindi songs, or some love songs of Taylor swift. Everyone have their own taste for music. Hmmm! Let me say you one thing. I can see my friends who don’t even know how to cook food but honey my mom and dad taught me to cook food so that I could never be hungry in life. You said, didn’t you? A girl should know how to cook.

I can see girls around me wearing high heels and short skirts, one piece, lots of makeups but I’m comfortable with a cool t-shirt or check shirt, a black choose pant and converse. Being comfortable in your outfits is how you can have your own style. Being a girl, I don’t think I should mandatorily wear one piece or girly stuffs.
I don’t want to cry on small stuffs like girls are known for crying over. Are you jealous of me that you don’t have a strong Girlfriend or sister like me? Pity on you! Call me a boy I don’t care. But keep in mind I’m a strong girl not like a boy. You are a looser for not having sisters or girlfriend like me. I’m sorry to say but I’m proud of my parents that they taught be to act strong on different circumstances rather than crying in front of a boy. Yes I obviously cry when my beloved ones are in trouble or when I lose. I don’t like to show my tears in-order to get sympathy from a boy rather I go to a washroom and cry for hours.

I love travelling, adventurous stuffs, fictional movies, the vampire diaries. Say anything, but I’ll still listen to my favorite bands. Yes, I love to meet different new people and talk with them. Yes, I don’t even know how to wear a saree, Yes, I hate jewelries and girly ornaments, I loathe crying in front of a guy, one piece, short skirts and high heels I’m not comfortable with them. I’m a simple girl trying to seek satisfaction in life rather than showing off. I’m a strong girl.

Don’t make an excuse for not having me in your life.  Are you Jealous? I’ll pray that your daughter once gets told by someone,” Your behavior, attitude is like a boy.” Don’t be ashamed. One day you will be proud of your daughter.

7 comments: